Combat Arms Tactic ?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms Tactic ?
Okay, before I say what I'm going to say watch the youtube video.
So what you have to do, is count the number of times both balls are passed.



If you've done this before, don't ruin it for everyone else.

You reckon this would work in CA?
I did count 15, and I saw the gorilla. Not even lying
How does this relate to CA?
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I did count 15, and I saw the gorilla. Not even lying
How does this relate to CA?
Imagine if you had a group of people running around in snipers only and the bomb carrier just walks through
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I did count 15, and I saw the gorilla. Not even lying
How does this relate to CA?
Mmhm, exactly what I counted , ad i saw the gorilla, what's this about anyway?

and how does it relate?

edit: i know what it means now.
Quote Originally Posted by Dropstep View Post
Mmhm, exactly what I counted , ad i saw the gorilla, what's this about anyway?

and how does it relate?
How did I miss the gorilla the first time
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
Imagine if you had a group of people running around in snipers only and the bomb carrier just walks through



Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
How did I miss the gorilla the first time
'Cause you failzors.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


There are heaps of ninja defuses
Ceebs finding them though
My ninja defuse style is just to rip the fuck out of everyone and casually walk over to defuse the bomb
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
My ninja defuse style is just to rip the fuck out of everyone and casually walk over to defuse the bomb
My defuse technique: be on alpha and plant it.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


My defuse technique: be on alpha and plant it.
I'm pretty sure that's called a planting technique
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
I'm pretty sure that's called a planting technique

I usually only play SnD in Short Fuse. Rush the bomb site with the hole, snipe people down, plant. Takes >30 secs
okay...the fuck counted 15 saw the gorilla .......now what a banana is gonna jump out?
Warhead S&D, best shit ever. Came top 5 like 2 years ago
I know the gg tactics
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
Warhead S&D, best shit ever. Came top 5 like 2 years ago
I know the gg tactics
Short fuse = Favourite map for SnD. 2nd overall behind Oil Rig. Love that shit.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us