Quarantine regen powerleveling
This is for CA EU.
I need 3 guys to do some Quarantine regen powerleveling.
Well,you know how it goes,zombies let people kill them.We weill
take turns at killing zombies.
Please,guys help me out,i want to get some exp & gp fast.
If you are interested,send me your ign in a PM.
P.S-I plan on starting a game as soon as Nexon patches the game.
Hopefully they won't extend the patch again
I need 3 guys to do some Quarantine regen powerleveling.
Well,you know how it goes,zombies let people kill them.We weill
take turns at killing zombies.
Please,guys help me out,i want to get some exp & gp fast.
If you are interested,send me your ign in a PM.
P.S-I plan on starting a game as soon as Nexon patches the game.
Hopefully they won't extend the patch again
So just play much quarantine and EPIC WIN 