HackShield is stupid.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by supermegamoof View Post
Lol? I have steam open all the time, that's odd..
Hackshield detected plugin-container.exe from Firefox once too lol.
One of my friends is even able to use the steamoverlay ingame.
Soon enough it's gonna say GameHack Detected - explorer.exe with all the fail updates they add to it to prevent hacks.
GameHack Detected - Hackshield
Actually I had a problem with Steam also, BUT ONLY when I launched Vindictus FROM STEAM
Hmm I never had hackshield detect anything =/
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Hmm I never had hackshield detect anything =/
Got that message like 50 times when testing new stuff lol
such "anti-hack-software" it just lol
it causes more trouble as it helps
warden from wow causes no troubles but is also useless
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?