New Hack Prevention Methods

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
New Hack Prevention Methods
lol easy every time you get an error doesnt matter witch the game will autamaticly take a screenshot and send it LoL so no more boxes esp etc LOL i dont ghack but if u do u should worry xD

/discuss
proof or this has never happened and never will
kk
1 sec lol !!! i have to make an error in a nubby acc

And wait lol they might track ip lol im not gonna risk it lol but when xtrap gives an error READ what it says somwhere it says screenshot taken
I hack, but I don't give myself advantages through hacking...
troller explain z
Quote Originally Posted by SkyLite View Post
troller explain z
I have hacks that just make myself look mega silly and funny. I get everyone in the room to roflmao.
I don't get what your saying but I've never seen Xtrap say it has taken a screenshot O.O
I hope this is true because I would love to return to Cross Fire without hackers, It would make my day.
Crossfire without hackers would be so nice.

Srsly.
hmmm ive never heard about it
It saves the replay when you get a client error. That's what I know
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us