Sluts sluts sluts?

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Sluts sluts sluts?
Continuation from the sex thread.

Do you mind sluts? Do you hate them? Love them? Do you wanna sex them?

What do you think of when you see a slut?
Depends what they look like.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Depends what they look like.
Yep it depends on what they look like
I get a boner when I see one
Oh you guys

I think of gonorrhea when I see a slut.
Dun hate, dun love.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Oh you guys

I think of gonorrhea when I see a slut.
What does that mean?
In your context.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


What does that mean?
In your context.
eww no, i see a slut like this
I can keep my dick in my pants, do not want . no fanks
depends if shes a btch or not?

slutty girls tend to dump you after a short period of time.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
1 night stands. .
Stop posing jeez
NO, there fuckign disgusting, one wanted to give me head
i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
NO, there fuckign disgusting, one wanted to give me head
i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you
Yeah most sluts are pretty gross.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?