Can I Have..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Can I Have..
Hello Guys Well..

Since I Did Not Get 1 Private Warrock Hack

I Would Like My Moneys Worth,

I Would Like Combat Arms VIP Membership

Since, No One Replyed When I Asked If I Could Swap
And Only My Freind Wants To Use It So..

Please Reply

I Donot Want It Im Giving It To My Mate

Because Its His Birthday

Hope U Understand!

Thankyou
wdf is the point of the thread?
well it ran out and if i dont get my cash back or vip combat arms vip or something worth the money!

ill report you people

for fake selling cors i did not even get one FUCKING hack
nub.....
post in vip section
You're probably a scumbag scammer. If you really did pay up and haven't received VIP, get on the irc.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us