ExclamationCoding Question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Coding Question
Hi to everyone,

I was wondering in what format you have to make the build from code.

I mean in what language?

Is it c++ or basic...

I know coding but just don't know in what to make some codings.

Thanks for helping me out.
Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
Hi to everyone,

I was wondering in what format you have to make the build from code.

I mean in what language?

Is it c++ or basic...

I know coding but just don't know in what to make some codings.

Thanks for helping me out.
Its in c++. Ill recommend Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.
It's a DLL make off or a windows win32?

I've tryed most off all the formats but can't find the right format.
Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
It's a DLL make off or a windows win32?

I've tryed most off all the formats but can't find the right format.
Win 32. .dll
i belive it is in dll brahh and i recomend Visual C++ 2008...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?