Can I run Dead Rising 2?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can I run Dead Rising 2?
So today i wanted to see if I could run dead space two, so i went to the canyourunit site. Sadly I didn't meet minimum requirements.

But for some odd reason it says everything passed except for my graphics which look like :


So im wondering if I can still run it ?o.o.

I'm on windows 7 (64 bit) With 5.7gb of ram and my processor is an AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor.
try it, you prolly can.
Probably not, I had a ATi 4650 and it lagged on Dead Rising 2
why would you even make this thread ofc you can
Just making sure ): Don't want to "buy" it if i know i cant run it
Quote Originally Posted by lostedminds View Post
Just making sure ): Don't want to "buy" it if i know i cant run it
You can run it on minium or medium with low resolution.

Your GPU & CPU are pretty outdated.
my PC cpu & gpu are pretty outdated too..
Pussy just pirate it. Or wait for Dead Island. Wait you can't handle it hueheueheuheuehueuhe
Pirate it and try it. Then buy it. Though I heard the MP part of the game was awful.
People said i couldnt run portal 2 and i did.
People said they wish I would just roll over and Die...

They even wished my PC would Overheat and Blow Up when I was Running Crysis 2....

Canyourunit... doesn't like onboard GPU's on any GPU it doesn't understand...
Yes if you can find ways to lower the setting sacrificing the graphics.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?