Working* AQ trainer (lore 36, Uploaded August 11, 2011)
Found this on ************, credits to +=Marvin=+:
Im not really experienced in using a trainer like this and some of the features wont work or are buggy.
Note: the reason I'm not getting gold or exp is cause I already hit the daily cap before I recorded this, and that's why it saves so quickly after I kill something since there's nothing to save.
Video(sorry for bad quality)- clip0008.avi - YouTube

I made the mistake of using autobattler on a 300k hp boss, you will lag your computer out badly, jsut use monster kill .swf on high hp bosses.
Virus scans-
AQTrainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
-https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...be8-1313110543
Im not really experienced in using a trainer like this and some of the features wont work or are buggy.
Note: the reason I'm not getting gold or exp is cause I already hit the daily cap before I recorded this, and that's why it saves so quickly after I kill something since there's nothing to save.
Video(sorry for bad quality)- clip0008.avi - YouTube

I made the mistake of using autobattler on a 300k hp boss, you will lag your computer out badly, jsut use monster kill .swf on high hp bosses.Virus scans-
AQTrainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
-https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...be8-1313110543
AQTrainer.rar
