See Ghost Function & Value

Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyRage View Post
@[N.O]N.A.M.E
What is the difference between using Memory and D3D and which one is better.
@HeavenlyRage

memory is changing game options , others can see what u can see - u can change anything in CF except server sided
D3D is just visual ex. show players in colors , u can see but they can't
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
@HeavenlyRage

memory is changing game options , others can see what u can see - u can change anything in CF except server sided
D3D is just visual ex. show players in colors , u can see but they can't
@[N.O]N.A.M.E What one do you think is better? I mean if you can choose from the two options.
Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyRage View Post
@[N.O]N.A.M.E What one do you think is better? I mean if you can choose from the two options.
Memory is easier...
is this for C++...Why everybody using C++.Basic is more better and cool
OMG
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by [Fetty]Alex View Post
@CrossRaiders
Lolz Strings:
[CENSORED] by Philong Nguyen
Have fun and give Credits
corrected :
Lolz Strings:
[CENSORED] by Philong Nguyen
Have fun and give Credits to Philong Nguyen
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
corrected :
Lolz Strings:
[CENSORED]
Have fun and give Credits to Philong Nguyen
Actually I got the strings from machida
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Actually I got the strings from machida
i found them myself and @[N.O]N.A.M.E told me they are for show ghost and the value lol

still sure they are 12 addys not 3 @A$IAN
BTW what happened to your thread?
Yeah they are for SeeGhost and i equested to delete the thread cuz I was stupid.
2 minutes after I released the thread suddenly I thought
"WHAT DA FUCK WHAT DID I DO"
You can also add stride 40 and 32 i think.
Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us