DetectedQmaix Wh

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
@Qmo
What they say is true, the hack is really detected atleast for PB PH.
I/We Don't know to whether it is also detected on other PBlanks/PBlackouts out there.

Still, Thanks for sharing your awesome hacks.
Hack detected! thanks for all @Qmo
Before I go to sleep,,,
maybe you want see this Video, and it's just I made to you as proof of my hack is still working fine,
see you tomorrow,,,,happy watching and good night :
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
Before I go to sleep,,,
maybe you want see this Video, and it's just I made to you as proof of my hack is still working fine,
see you tomorrow,,,,happy watching and good night :
@member mpgh Lover.flv - YouTube
Quote Originally Posted by m0nt3s3 View Post
hahahaha...nice

but why on my computer still works so ?
maybe the problem is on your computer, try clear first
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
hahahaha...nice

but why on my computer still works so ?
maybe the problem is on your computer, try clear first
I'm sorry but i've cleared my pc two times..
Quote Originally Posted by m0nt3s3 View Post
I'm sorry but i've cleared my pc two times..
What OS do you use?
It's detected for me on PBlackout D=
Windows 7 32-bit
Quote Originally Posted by m0nt3s3 View Post
Windows 7 32-bit
you have YM or MSN?
Yeah... i have MSN!! Send me a PM!
Quote Originally Posted by m0nt3s3 View Post
Yeah... i have MSN!! Send me a PM!
I will help you with one condition:
if you later my hack work, you will change your post, how about this ?
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
I will help you with one condition:
if you later my hack work, you will change your post, how about this ?
Yes.. sure!!
Quote Originally Posted by m0nt3s3 View Post
Yes.. sure!!

i'm sorry ... many friends in mpgh wearing my hack and there is no problem, you just are not working, also I dont understand
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?