SolvedQuestion! :)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Question! :)
So I was looking into buying a Ancient short bow (on Velskud) but there was only one for sale as costed 1399g. I'm thinking about buying a longbow. My question is, are Acrobats bound to short bows?
Yes they can only use shortbows
Archers can use any bow but it is personal preferance. Short bows attack at medium speed but can rack up combo's, Longbows have a slower attack speed but usually have higher damage and every third shot pierces enemies, and the crossbow has the fastest attack speed and shoots 3 arrows in a burst. I'm a sharpshooter and i use a +11 Goblin Crossbow, but whenever i get enough to craft my ancient I'm going to switch to a longbow because it's better for my class in the long run.
Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaker90 View Post
Archers can use any bow but it is personal preferance. Short bows attack at medium speed but can rack up combo's, Longbows have a slower attack speed but usually have higher damage and every third shot pierces enemies, and the crossbow has the fastest attack speed and shoots 3 arrows in a burst.
Crossbow would be considered medium. short bow would be fastest.
If you look at some skills for acrobat they Require a Shortbow. so..
Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
If you look at some skills for acrobat they Require a Shortbow. so..
A DN whore would know this
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
A DN whore would know this
fuck you..x.x
Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
fuck you..x.x
I know you would <3
yup you are... dun dun dun
Acrobats ARE bound to shortbows, otherwise alot of their skills will not work. kthxbye.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?