ice skate speed mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
ice skate speed mod
since @smarteyalley is too lazy to check a rar himself when its too big for a virus scan... auto approve! ftw

TEXTURESCRIPTS.rarattachment deleted · 29 downloads before removal
Didn't you post this in the non-elite mod section?
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Didn't you post this in the non-elite mod section?
Yeah but the mod smarteyalley didn't approve cuz of no scans..and told me to upload in parts.....fuck that
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Yeah but the mod smarteyalley didn't approve cuz of no scans..and told me to upload in parts.....fuck that
That does seem like a hassle
Nicely done man
I don't get it... All I see is you lagging through the ground and getting sniped...
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
I don't get it... All I see is you lagging through the ground and getting sniped...
I think the same ?
i mean i can condense the rar down to .5meg but 95% chance the mod wont work afterwards lmao
Yeah I dont think it would be worth it, i mean you could try but if it doesnt work then its just a waste of time on something that didnt necessarily have to be fixed in the first place
Looks super laggy.
Good job... and... I'm back guys!
wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwo wwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwoww owwowwowwowwow
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?