Talking[HOW TO] Get Beta-Key!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[HOW TO] Get Beta-Key!
Hey there is an simple trick to get your beta key
All you have to do is to go on this: Crossfire EU: Hunderte Keys für die Closed Beta! » Sakashi.net

1. Just like the side on facebook, so scroll down and click "Erst einmal liken, ..."
2. Write in you name in "... dann dein Name, ..."
3. Write in your e-mail in "... deine E-Mail, ..."
4. Complete the Captcha and at least
5. Click on the button called "GEBT MIR MEINEN KEY! "

Thats the trick
Maybe you have to be a bit patience.
Go to your e-mail you have entered and *YAY!* you got you own working key!
Copy it and click the link below to enter the CF EU key enter page and paste your key, click "Aktivieren" and your key is activated


If you use my trick, be fair and click my thanks button :P

Have fun with your key
OwnAngel
Didn`t get mail so I un-liked it.
really? lol
i have done that all and got my e-mail :P
Quote Originally Posted by OwnAngel View Post
Hey there is an simple trick to get your beta key
All you have to do is to go on this: Crossfire EU: Hunderte Keys für die Closed Beta! » Sakashi.net

1. Just like the side on facebook, so scroll down and click "Erst einmal liken, ..."
2. Write in you name in "... dann dein Name, ..."
3. Write in your e-mail in "... deine E-Mail, ..."
4. Complete the Captcha and at least
5. Click on the button called "GEBT MIR MEINEN KEY! "

Thats the trick
Go to your e-mail you have entered and *YAY!* you got you own working key!
Copy it and click the link below to enter the CF EU key enter page and paste your key, click "Aktivieren" and your key is activated


If you use my trick, be fair and click my thanks button :P

Have fun with your key
OwnAngel
Edited: Didnt saw your second post, then we shall maybe give more time to come (Il thank cuz you gone pub with this)
Quote Originally Posted by Ivan deni View Post
Edited: Didnt saw your second post, then we shall maybe give more time to come (Il thank cuz you gone pub with this)
Anywhere I saw them saying that they have to search a key for me and a minute later I got a key ...
I'm really sorry I thought you can get the key instantly
Maybe you just have to wait a moment
If it doesnt work im really sorry

But I think you will get a key because they say it:
German:
"Du bekommst auf jeden Fall einen Key per Mail zugesendet!"

English:
"You definitely get a key sent by mail!"
Quote Originally Posted by OwnAngel View Post
Anywhere I saw them saying that they have to search a key for me and a minute later I got a key ...
I'm really sorry I thought you can get the key instantly
Maybe you just have to wait a moment
If it doesnt work im really sorry

But I think you will get a key because they say it:
German:
"Du bekommst auf jeden Fall einen Key per Mail zugesendet!"

English:
"You definitely get a key sent by mail!"
Oh, it isnt problem, i got codes, a lot of them .. 4 Activated accs :P.. Just i wanted to suggest you to edit 1st post and write that we should be patient (as codes may come later) Have a nice day
Quote Originally Posted by Ivan deni View Post
Oh, it isnt problem, i got codes, a lot of them .. 4 Activated accs :P.. Just i wanted to suggest you to edit 1st post and write that we should be patient (as codes may come later) Have a nice day
Ok I edited my first post
4 accounts? not bad xD
why do you need 4? for hacking?

Have a nice day too ^^
Quote Originally Posted by OwnAngel View Post
Ok I edited my first post
4 accounts? not bad xD
why do you need 4? for hacking?

Have a nice day too ^^
Nope , I wish to play without hackers in Closed Beta. With my clanmater(all got code) and to see what it will look before i decide will i leave all NA.. I acctualy hoped that hack creators wont create hacks for CF EU, I finnaly wanna play LEGIT CF ...
I have already one.
It is possible that it works just in germany

I have 30 for my mates in reserve^^
Quote Originally Posted by napster-grey View Post
It is possible that it works just in germany

I have 30 for my mates in reserve^^
Can you send me one via PM pl0x?

Also, did not work for me
hmm... possible, but it is nowhere written ...
Still didn`t get any mail from them. :/
nice but i have one already
Quote Originally Posted by zjenjaz View Post
nice but i have one already
hehe

@Null3dSh0t:
They have to be enough for my whole clan, I cant give anymore any keys away.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?