Help me out with hacking guys ; 3 ;

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help me out with hacking guys ; 3 ;
I'm new to hacking with injectors and stuff(I'm used to just hacking Gunz)
So I was wondering on how to do it o-o
All I was is to hack my way through the prequests to kill zakum ; - ;
Then I will play legit again e-o
I would ask for someone to do it for me but I don't trust easily ;[
@blade1266 at the moment there are currently no hacks out on MPGH, Spark is working on getting it back up and running.
It's easy to hack your way through those quests. Just do the same with the injectors like in GunZ. But instead, set the injection destination to MapleStory.exe or GameLauncher.exe depending the the Injector that you use. Then choose the .dll and open up MapleStory. Now for the quests, I just suggest using Godmode for it. That's it.
Make sure you study some things.
Check that the hack isn't detected, if it is you could be auto banned.
Check that the hacks you are using don't autoban.
I would make an new account to test these.

Also, make sure you delete anything that appears in your Maplestory folder when it isn't supposed to be there.
Any .log or .txt files should be deleted as they could be evidence of your hacking.

Hacking Gunz is the same exept before injecting the hack you need to inject a bypass.
I got you covered. Hack is 75% updated and updating at this moment. I am also waiting for bypass. So it will be quick.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I got you covered. Hack is 75% updated and updating at this moment. I am also waiting for bypass. So it will be quick.
Do you have a skype so you could teach me how to do the injecting stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by blade1266 View Post
Do you have a skype so you could teach me how to do the injecting stuff?
uhmm sadly I dont have a skype. But there are plenty of guides on the forum.
Quote Originally Posted by blade1266 View Post
Do you have a skype so you could teach me how to do the injecting stuff?
Get MSN, and everyone will be able to help.
99% of the people here have MSN.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Get MSN, and everyone will be able to help.
99% of the people here have MSN.
For some reason msn doesn't work on this comp :/
add me plz? matheus_1416@hotma...il.com! i need help toO! thx everyone!
Guys just go to C: and fine the Nexon folder. Go into Maplestory and use the directstart. Once that's up, don't press start but open your injector (admin rights if needed) and attach the bypass, inject it, attach the hack, inject it, close the injector and press start.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Guys just go to C: and fine the Nexon folder. Go into Maplestory and use the directstart. Once that's up, don't press start but open your injector (admin rights if needed) and attach the bypass, inject it, attach the hack, inject it, close the injector and press start.
Thats the second method. I really dont see the point in nexon website login.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?