LOL! Someone is generous.

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
LOL! Someone is generous.
Okay so i decide to play some crossfire. And i log into my account and i see this:


11k Zp. I was like wtf :O i didn`t even donate. Some1 is rly generous
Lmfao, that was the Zp transaction that got delayed from me.. :\\

ohwell, enjoy i guess (;
Quote Originally Posted by [L]egendary View Post
Lmfao, that was the Zp transaction that got delayed from me.. :\\

ohwell, enjoy i guess (;

oh damn i was so exited i got lucky. Get some random zp -_- way to ruin the fun. Anyway thanks, you forgot to mention that xD
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
oh damn i was so exited i got lucky. Get some random zp -_- way to ruin the fun. Anyway thanks, you forgot to mention that xD
@gaara97

I could insert another 12k zp maybe, if the S****Y would work
Wait a sec, why are you friends with your alt acc?
@idamian My friend was playing it, i was owning him today :P
@jamiets89 ******s never work in my damn country -_- I hate Z8games. Like ******s are availabel in Australia, Canada, US and i think UK i`m not sure. bullcrap.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
@idamian My friend was playing it, i was owning him today :P
@jamiets89 ******s never work in my damn country -_- I hate Z8games. Like ******s are availabel in Australia, Canada, US and i think UK i`m not sure. bullcrap.
@gaara97


I'm from the UK, and the ******s comply with who is logged in the account from which I.P, IF you would like me to complete the 12k zp reward ****** in your account, then just let me know It's not guaranteed to work, I've done in like 5 accounts and only 3 worked...
@jamiets89 I`m not sure if you are trusted and i don`t need the ZP anymore like it was good for only one thing; Navy seal. yeah manz i so wanted it . Anywho i had past expiriance when i gave my account for ******s, like i got all my BP spend out, good thing they didn`t go in-game. That wouldve sucked for my gp stuff that could be sold.
Your a lucky boy then.
^^
i never get lucky
@iMexi That`s what i aways say and it`s true for me, but every1 has his moments
Dude, i'm playing Crossfire for 4years. AND STILL NO LUCK. Damm bastards
@gaara97
@iMexi Make a riot, among with all us unlucky manz and gilrz! We shall be lucky !
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?