Need Account for free.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need Account for free.
Has anyone an Account with a not registered CF Char ?

the one who gives me get rep and thanks :P

it must be registered before IP restrictions.
I have one useless account. Got if for free. And oh stop begging. Add me on msn i`m on PM limit: cesar-skaters@hotma...il.com
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
I have one useless account. Got if for free. And oh stop begging. Add me on msn i`m on PM limit: cesar-skaters@hotma...il.com
******, i dont begging.

I can't create account because of the IP restrictions
@Rage. Be nice or you ain`t getting anything. Asking for anything is considered begging. Read the rules.
begging = ban
Quote Originally Posted by iSlore View Post
begging = ban
Cool

i dont care :/
@Rage. What's with the attitude?
Where all just trying to tell you to follow the rules.
and if your not begging why dont you buy one i have one with m14 for 15$
Quote Originally Posted by iSlore View Post
and if your not begging why dont you buy one i have one with m14 for 15$
i need an z8games account with a not registered cf character, because i can't create one.


and i won't pay for it .
hmm so your looking for a registered on that doesnt have a character yet?
Quote Originally Posted by iSlore View Post
hmm so your looking for a registered on that doesnt have a character yet?
yes and before the IP restrictions
hmm i will search on my email i might have 1 for you. i will pm you if i find it
@Rage. And why don't you want to buy one..
@Rage. Even if some1 creates you a new account you won`t be able to use it as you are in a restricted area. And the last option is to hope some1 has some new account without a name on the char witch is simply rare. So gl.
@gaara97 I must be a lucky person then as I have just been checking my emails and I have one.

@Rage. I have just PM'd you all of the details for the account.

These are:

Registered E-mail
Login ID
Password
Secret Question Answer


I hope you find it beneficial to you.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?