[Vindictus] [west] Buying +15 spears for real money.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Vindictus] [west] Buying +15 spears for real money.
Either Jagursh or Braid Tassel.
We can work out the details later, I first want to see some proof.
Wrong forum. Go to nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Wrong forum. Go to nexon.
Agreed, I like his siggy tho.
I figured only hackers would have this for sale.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
I figured only hackers would have this for sale.
hackers can not modify the enchanting system without hacking into their server
Quote Originally Posted by ad1996 View Post
hackers can not modify the enchanting system without hacking into their server
About this point i think packet editing could be quite useful.
I know of many games where sniffing packets while the upgrade bar loades reveals intresting things such as "upgrade fail" or "upgrade succeed"

Right now i can bring up the example of 4story, 3 different packets while upgrading mean fail, 3 equal packets mean upgrade.
I'm talking about the old item hackers. Hack a bunch of spears and enhancement runes, then get them all to +10. Enhance again after and at least 1/200 should make it to +15.

If anyone did this they could sell the weapon for a lot more money than just selling gold (which they'd have to compete against Chinese botters too).
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
I'm talking about the old item hackers. Hack a bunch of spears and enhancement runes, then get them all to +10. Enhance again after and at least 1/200 should make it to +15.

If anyone did this they could sell the weapon for a lot more money than just selling gold (which they'd have to compete against Chinese botters too).
that was alonnnnnnngggg time ago and nexon destroyed those items if u read the nexon news
Moved to marketplace, @sky_dragon

Also, @Ravallo/@Flash/@Insane, can you edit the OP to make this clear that it's for vindictus?
Thanks for moving this, I'll mention the game name in my original post since I can't edit titles.

@ad1996: Nexon did not delete all of those items because they have no way of knowing if it was legit or not. They only deleted +50 Luk rings, developer items, and unreleased items. Hell, they even did not delete hacked NX items, which was surprising (but again, they could not prove if it was hacked).

@Loltrol69: I don't think even packet editing would work, it never did for Maplestory scrolling.
I'm willing to pay around $150 for this.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?