5 Shot help ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
5 Shot help ?
I need 5 5 shot numbers . So my friend gifted me 5 black hisec keys , But i never got my crates or anything ? Anyone please help me I need 5 numbers . I got the keys but i didnt get the crates
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk-StaNd View Post
I need 5 5 shot numbers . So my friend gifted me 5 black hisec keys , But i never got my crates or anything ? Anyone please help me I need 5 numbers . I got the keys but i didnt get the crates
Gifting don't give 5-slot cases and only buying it yourself can get 5-slot cases...!
No i gifted my other account grey hisec and black hisec and he got it
Gifting gets you 5-shot cases. I don't know why you didn't get the 5 shot cases.
It doesn't give you with a single key, you have to buy the 7 or 15 keys.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us