Very cool KillMarks

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Very cool KillMarks
Credits : Dont know that guy :S
My brother found it sow i wanted to release on MPGH.net.I looooove them.
Picture :
Virus Scan : [Jotti] [VirusTotal]
Hope u like it.
Genius Gaming Mark.rarattachment deleted · 247 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by I was banned View Post
leecher,,

/msg 2 shrt
Do u know what mean leech?
When u give credits to myself and isnt mine.Atleast i think so. -.-
Dont like it? Gtfo.
Its from ****** amiright?
Quote Originally Posted by -Ruslan View Post
Its from ****** amiright?
Yep.That Web-Site is nice
Much mods.
Awesome. Nade killmark looks classy!
Quote Originally Posted by celldweller View Post
Awesome. Nade killmark looks classy!
Oh yeah.I love them.But nade KM looks stupid a bit.But it is ok
leeched this has been posted a lot dont post smoethin unless u know u leeched AND give creds
this was posted for an long time but anyway thanks for leeching again
Either way they are good marks, thanks for sharing. I would`t find em
i saw these in a warrior's crossfire montage.
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
i saw these in a warrior's crossfire montage.
And now ?
Leeched I've seen these before.
i think i saw this kill marks before....
hmm but it looks cool
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?