Sig PLz

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Sig PLz
Hey well i'm not good with makin sigs and stuff so i was wondering if you could make me one i looked at kyles and you said to put info on it to tell what i want so here it is thanks


Main Text/Name:R3volution
Sub Text/Quote:MPGH
Size:400 x 200
Style:You guys pick
Theme: Sports
Colour: Orange and Black
Image/Render: You guys pick
Other Information: Thank the person who made it
If no one else makes you one, I will.
Ok thanks Iwin
Hehehe might do, but i'm working on something right now so probaly tommorow.
Please fill in this info.
Main Text/Name:
Sub Text/Quote:
Size:
Style:
Theme:
Colour:
Image/Render:
Other Information:
Quote Originally Posted by Aoe3_CA View Post
Main Text/Name:R3volution
Sub Text/Quote:MPGH
Size:400 x 200
Style:You guys pick
Theme: Sports
Colour: Orange and Black
Image/Render: You guys pick
Other Information: Thank the person who made it
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Please fill in this info.
Main Text/Name:
Sub Text/Quote:
Size:
Style:
Theme:
Colour:
Image/Render:
Other Information:
i did lol see
Oh yea lol, I didn't see that then =/ All those guys who don't do that lately =3
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Oh yea lol, I didn't see that then =/ All those guys who don't do that lately =3
ya very true lol
hmm if noone else does i might have a try at one im learning slowly and this would help get me closer to the jnr GFX team xD
Just wondering i heard like 4 people say they would make it(which is awesome!!!) just wondering who is going to make it though
Mind if I have a try at this? I am very noob lol I just want to try



How bout this?
lol he said he needed a R3volution on it ANDDDDDDD MPGH on it xD
Aww my bad I'll do it


Okay how bout that?
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
Aww my bad I'll do it


Okay how bout that?

Hey dude thanks your really awesome
Here's one that might beat his :P
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us