is it easy to hack CS:S?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
is it easy to hack CS:S?
me and my friend are learning c++ and we want to hack a game (after we'v learnt it) we know some games that dont have an anti hack , we will start practicing on them, but is CS:S easy to hack? because i dont see many releases ,
please no BS.. just say " its easy to hack" or "its not easy to hack"
Counter-Strike: Source is one of the easiest games I have ever been able to hack. And I have zero knowledge of C++. I just made a simple wallhack using OllyDBG and Visual Basic. I was able to create Norecoil easily as well. Just take a look at the console commands, and find a way to force them through the client on the server. It's not hard at all.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?