Estimate ??
Things About Me
I know VB.NET [||||||||||||||||||||||]
Very Well
...I know some html
I know a very little about C++
I was wondering if an expert could give me an estimated time ...... it would to take to learn the basics of World Of Warcraft Scripting or Game Hacking ..... Im a very very fast learner ............ above average ........ also Stick to something once i start............ If i could get an estimate that would be appreciated..
also is there like an online teacher site .... or something that could help, I cant read a book..... when i read books ... after reading the like 1 paragraph from here on i don't remember any becuz i just read the words and not get them in my brain lol ...... How did i learn vb.net..... TONS of Video tuts and some reading... also quite a few sources ....... also is there a site that defines everything such as a void
like a void is a ______
that would be fantastic
Thx To all that help, Please do not flame .... becuz i dont like to see it, and flaming doesnt get you anywhere but the same spot u started
I know VB.NET [||||||||||||||||||||||]
Very Well
...I know some html
I know a very little about C++
I was wondering if an expert could give me an estimated time ...... it would to take to learn the basics of World Of Warcraft Scripting or Game Hacking ..... Im a very very fast learner ............ above average ........ also Stick to something once i start............ If i could get an estimate that would be appreciated..
also is there like an online teacher site .... or something that could help, I cant read a book..... when i read books ... after reading the like 1 paragraph from here on i don't remember any becuz i just read the words and not get them in my brain lol ...... How did i learn vb.net..... TONS of Video tuts and some reading... also quite a few sources ....... also is there a site that defines everything such as a void
like a void is a ______
that would be fantastic
Thx To all that help, Please do not flame .... becuz i dont like to see it, and flaming doesnt get you anywhere but the same spot u started
