Hey Element X

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
^^ AND BANNED.
LOL, he tried to act smart on me, but that nigga got nothin. =D
He's like "You not git me haxed!"
I'm liek "Dude stfu. >>"
He's like "I know what this is!"
I'm liek "Arite.. You caught me..."
I'm liek "I already got your IP."
He's liek "I'm jewish, we have no hell."
I traced his IP back to...
Jerusalem
I'm liek "Haha, you fucking shiet. =0 You live in jerusalem, NY my ass."
I'm liek "Your prolly 8, bwahahah noob."
hes like 21 and hes retarded..


and yes it was i that banned him..

it was for the good of the world
He's like 8, and hacks websites with an MD5 Bruteforcer. >.>
I just blocked him, because he is plain stupid.
who???? is like 8?
U NIGG DELETED MY POST, and it wasnt like anything bad :< im sick of this shit seeing that im usually the only one getting posts lowered
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
U NIGG DELETED MY POST, and it wasnt like anything bad :< im sick of this shit seeing that im usually the only one getting posts lowered
my posts get deleted so much i dont comment on it anymore
The IP Address is: 88.155.119.135. The host name is: bzq-88-155-119-135.red.bezeqint.net

LAWL yeah I told him that up front its from jew land. He was like no man I got my computer in jew land and the internet came with it. And I was jew, unless your willing to pay fucking 4 dollars a minute for your fucking jew internet you live in jew land. He was like now. So I pressed the fact for a bit, didn't believe shit he said and called him a jew which he got pissed at. I guess he hates what he is. HOW SAD.
It's not about the posts, it's about the friendship, trust, and love. :<
LOL, I wuv u guys so I delete your posts XD
i nkow why it happens...... coz the admins dont weant anyone near their counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they wont let us break 2k.

ps- internet in jareusulem?
you got no chance of hitting 2k standy

u'll be bant by dave by time u hit 1,700
I dont make any relevant posts to any thread cause none of the threads have prupose any more affter the question is answered and everyone saying we need to get back on topic, I say, what the fuck, I mean cmon, how are we going to talk about the color of a persons font for 30 posts, without it turning into spam?

Also cocks
you have a good point but still its classified at crap waste of posting space and dave duznt liek it
Whats better? Spam and post whoring, or nothing?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?