TalkingDetectedNew hack for bfp4f

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
will check it out after it gets accepted
well I hope this gets approved soon cuz I am lazy when it comes to ranking :PPPP
Yeah i asked one of the other mods to check it for us hoping it gets checked And thanks who ever checks it
Leeched and you should at least give credits.
This is a great hack.. But this thread is poorly made... Oh well @Liz @Archangel

Please Approve.
Archangel is no longer staff @Lunatic

Approved, use at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Archangel is no longer staff @Lunatic

Approved, use at your own risk.
Oh well that is a bumer.. I will miss him/her
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
him .
Good to know
which injector can i use ^_^?
I personally use the PerX. I dont know if that works with another injector.
Like i said i found but dont says what injector can use

Sorry my english!
When i try to open the menu after i inject it the menu flashes and it wont let me adjust the settings
It´s the small blue arrow in screen try to find it.

Sorry my english again!
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us