Dual Client

Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
Dual Client
Anyway to Dual Client or Multiple Client DN?
I am in need of it.
Also I know about vmware and stuff if you gonna say do that, do me a favor n keep that comment to urself and gtfo. Otherwise if you no a way or a program and if it works I will be greatly appreciate it and maybe even willing to pay.
i haven't looked into it but i'd guess if there was a way to hide the client and kind of isolate it so hackshield can't detect the game already running, you'd be able to. look into programs thta do that i've heard of hidewizard i think it does something like that but not sure if it does that well enough to make it so hackshield can't tell, or the game, not sure which one detects it.
It's a bit tedious to do but it works for now. You'll just need a program to close handles.

1.)Log-in, open launcher
2.)Look through the handles in "dnlauncher.exe" for "\BaseNamedObjects\___DN___" and close that.
3.)Repeat steps 1 and 2 for however many launchers you want, just log in to a different account each time.
4.)Click "Play" on the launcher
5.)Search through the handles in "DragonNest.exe" for "\BaseNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest" and close it.
6.)Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each launcher.

I haven't experienced any d/c issues with this.
Quote Originally Posted by Hematite View Post
It's a bit tedious to do but it works for now. You'll just need a program to close handles.

1.)Log-in, open launcher
2.)Look through the handles in "dnlauncher.exe" for "\BaseNamedObjects\___DN___" and close that.
3.)Repeat steps 1 and 2 for however many launchers you want, just log in to a different account each time.
4.)Click "Play" on the launcher
5.)Search through the handles in "DragonNest.exe" for "\BaseNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest" and close it.
6.)Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each launcher.

I haven't experienced any d/c issues with this.
Mine pming me that program link? n more details of how it work. I got a bypass for HS so i dont care about HS
Hey Hematite, is there a program that you know of that could close handles? I really wanna multi-client Dragon Nest x.x
Quote Originally Posted by younonymous View Post
Hey Hematite, is there a program that you know of that could close handles? I really wanna multi-client Dragon Nest x.x
Process hacker works, just google it. I would post a link, but I dont wanna get ban
Quote Originally Posted by physicx101 View Post
Process hacker works, just google it. I would post a link, but I dont wanna get ban
Thanks for your answer
I'm gonna try it today.
interesting stuff thanks


works, but hackshield pops up like 4-5mins. oh well
Yea it works great with the bypass I figure it out
@Hematite thank you thank you so much. I can kiss you right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
Yea it works great with the bypass I figure it out
@Hematite thank you thank you so much. I can kiss you right now.
could i get the bypass? >.< i still dont know who has it T_T
I don't have bypass and it works alright so I'm not really sure why HS is acting up for those that are having problems. I should probably mention that I'm on NA client. Still new to a lot of this so I don't know much about HS.

Edit: It seems that somebody has released a modified launcher so that you don't have to worry about closing the mutex but I haven't tried it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hematite View Post
I don't have bypass and it works alright so I'm not really sure why HS is acting up for those that are having problems. I should probably mention that I'm on NA client. Still new to a lot of this so I don't know much about HS.

Edit: It seems that somebody has released a modified launcher so that you don't have to worry about closing the mutex but I haven't tried it.
what program u using to close the handle? it because of the process hacker.
Just using Process Hacker. I even have it open while the games are running and it doesn't throw any errors.
Quote Originally Posted by Hematite View Post
Just using Process Hacker. I even have it open while the games are running and it doesn't throw any errors.
I did all you said. But it dc me every 5 -15 mins. I run the proces shacker.. n stuff where do u run ur game from? launcher or the shortcut? mayb that why. N i will see if i do nt close the program
I just use the launcher from the website, no shortcut.
Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us