SmileAK-47 texture

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This looks like another mod where your character is high on LSD... just kidding. I like the warping black hole thing on the top of the gun.
i think its an improvement compared to the rasta ACR lol
None of your pictures are loading
0/100
worst mod ive ever seen.
I like it the ACR one I liked too
i just need to learn how to use photo shop a lil more
Someone give me direct link!
Quote Originally Posted by jnasona View Post
what are u talking about direct link just download the .rez file and inject it
hes asking for a direct link cuz hes prolly on a phone and cant see the screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
Someone give me direct link!
believe thats the right one, if not let me know
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5...1517365182.png
Quote Originally Posted by omgicantaim View Post
hes asking for a direct link cuz hes prolly on a phone and cant see the screenshot
Exactly what he said. Thank you for the link. Will thanks once I'm on my computer.

Looks kinda nasty.
Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLove View Post
Exactly what he said. Thank you for the link. Will thanks once I'm on my computer.

Looks kinda nasty.
Happy to help, one of the reasons i lurk around here.
what are u talking about direct link just download the .rez file and inject it
Oooo i finally get why u keep asking for the direct link lol
This looks C+P with something from space...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us