Hacker 101 [Complete Guide]

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Hacker 101 [Complete Guide]
---------------------HACKER 101 COMPLETE----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTENTS
1: Intro
2: What hacks not to use
3: How to avoid bans
4: Tips
5: How to get the most out of hacking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: INTRO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi and welcome to the hopefully organized hacker 101. The complete guide for hackers!

TO MODERATORS:
Sorry if this was double posted. I didn't mean to. If it was just delete the other one

Alrighty then.

This guide should teach you all the things you need to know about hacking such as avoiding bans and what you should be careful with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: What hacks not to use
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all like powerful hacks but you have to be careful about which ones you use. Go too high, you could get perma'd.
Here's a list of what and what not to use

Note that some of these are on a Be Careful list which can be referenced later in the Tips chapter or the How to avoid bans chapter.

What not to use:
Hover
Speedhack
Tapping (It's easy but its not the best. You only get 30 secs)
Flying

What to use:
Chams
Aimbot
SuperBullets

What to be careful with:
OPK
Telekill
SuperKnife
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3: How to avoid bans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talk alot with stuff like nice shot man and good job. Try to make the people like you.
Earn a good reputation at the server before you hack.

If someone tries to votekick you say stuff like F6! Hey i didnt do anything! I was just laggy!

Do not go in rooms with an E-Mod or an S-Mod.

Don't go in rooms with too many players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4: Tips
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-With OPK use it not that often and try to be close to the enemies
-Try to let people kill you on purpose too.
-Do not ever admit you hack
-When you use the super knife try not to hold it down so hard. Just click and hold for 4 seconds with it.
-With telekill try to appear like you came from the back of them and not out of nowhere.

-MAKE SURE YOU DISABLE BLACK CIPHER BEFORE USING ANY HACK! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
1: Launch CA from the website using IE
2: Open Task Manager
3: Wait till you see the process "BlackCipher.aes"
4: End it
5: blackCipher is disabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
5: How to get the most out of hacking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Go to game rooms with new people if you can find them
-Go to game rooms with a small enclosed space. Oil Rig is a bad example. Sector 25 is a good one.
-Do not go for chams. Try find better hacks.


The end. Please thank me or add rep or whatever if this helped.
great guide, lots of detail.
This is all common sense.
I thought there was another tutorial like this by someone else
Quote Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
I thought there was another tutorial like this by someone else
i just saw that, but they are different. the other didn't mention black cipher, i haven't played CA in years, gonna check it out tonight of course with hacks

what is telekill and OPK? whats with S mods and E mods? elite and nub servers? man I don't know this stuff.

edit: WHAT ABOUT from mozilla? I'll never use IE except to download mozilla and update windows!

when I click Play on the website it tells me to download and install. I have it installed already =/
Quote Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
I thought there was another tutorial like this by someone else
Yea there was one a little while back but This one is Updated/Recent .
I don't know about you, but i use Speed hack all the time (thanks Flamesworl10!, Love them hacks ). Also, you don't need to kill the process blackcipher.aes with task manager, i have been hacking ever since i was a csm3 (like 8 months ago) and am now a major 4, and still continue to hack, using Chams (i like nx chams the most personally), Aim correction (i don't wanna lose all my skill if i use aim bot, and it makes me look more legit) and ofc speed hack (i use the legit option for speed hack). Nobody notices, and i have 25% speed already, so running at like 30 if not 35% speed, no one notices, and i have never ever noticed the blackcipher.aes on taskmanager, be of any effect until today. Although this guide is good, you should edit it up a little bit, to make it fit for more of a typical player.

Thanks

-Money001
Quote Originally Posted by money001 View Post
I don't know about you, but i use Speed hack all the time (thanks Flamesworl10!, Love them hacks ). Also, you don't need to kill the process blackcipher.aes with task manager, i have been hacking ever since i was a csm3 (like 8 months ago) and am now a major 4, and still continue to hack, using Chams (i like nx chams the most personally), Aim correction (i don't wanna lose all my skill if i use aim bot, and it makes me look more legit) and ofc speed hack (i use the legit option for speed hack). Nobody notices, and i have 25% speed already, so running at like 30 if not 35% speed, no one notices, and i have never ever noticed the blackcipher.aes on taskmanager, be of any effect until today. Although this guide is good, you should edit it up a little bit, to make it fit for more of a typical player.

Thanks

-Money001
what is ofc speed hack

do u use chams and norecoil? I was wondering of stopping one of the two, to play/look more legit. when ur shooting someone with norecoil, its easily noticable when every shot hits =( i purposely miss a little or shoot the ground as i shoot them, its hard not to prefire with chams, when the instant they see u they shoot and ur dead when coming around a corner (unless maybe everyone else is chamming too? lol)

flameswor10 v4.7 i'm using, it has speedhack does it have legit option?
Thanks for the instructions.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I thought this kind of stuff was common sense? Furthermore, is the CA community even worth it -- I mean earning their respect? It kind of defeats the purpose of hacking anyway, because I honestly don't have respect for a community full of scams of earth. I've yet to meet anyone who's decent mannered.

This funny because it has come to a point, if someone is doing well in a game (with or without hacks) I would purposefully vote to kick them to see many people would actually press F5. Guess what, 8/10 when I vote to kick someone they do get kicked, regardless if their legit or not. It shows the ******ry that exists in the CA community.
Good guide ! But I think almost everyboy knows it !
If you close or end BlackCipher.aes now it will mark your account for file modification and you will be banned
you can get banned by disabeling blackcipher.aes
Nice guide. Should've took you a few hours or a whole day to make it? Thanks anyway (:
thanks man i really needed this
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?