need sig ;D

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
need sig ;D
Hi i need a new sig.
Colours: Make it fit with the render ( i like c4d)
Text: Left side up Jawat and right side down Danny , Use some nice font
size: normal siggy Size
Picture :


i would really like it
Jaded would be best at this since he uses stock or w.e ish called

maybe he will make it
I am sorry, but I dont make gangsta man yo crazy gang sigs.
Quote Originally Posted by poulet28
I am sorry, but I dont make gangsta man yo crazy gang sigs.

thats just racist
Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
thats just racist
I dont say race or something, I say GANGSTARISM.
I would do it, but i'm going to do something already as soon as Elly finishes making the renders.
ban poulet :P
Don't ban poulet. He can be racist if he wants to. I agree with him sorta, I really don't like gangsters. Sitting around all day holding their crotch or going around in their lame-ass cars that bounce pretending to shoot people. I just think it's stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by The_Enigma
Don't ban poulet. He can be racist if he wants to. I agree with him sorta, I really don't like gangsters. Sitting around all day holding their crotch or going around in their lame-ass cars that bounce pretending to shoot people. I just think it's stupid.
Better than emos who hate life, slit their wrists, and wanna kill them themselves, but are too sissy to do it.
no one comes to me for renders..
drug dealers arent afraid to shoot, so thats bad news over here :<
i rekcon the worst are those hardcore thrash metal folk. growing womanly hair, headbanging like a epileptic retard, and pulling strings of a guitar at RANDOM and yelling with a demonic voice....... think about that one.

ace if you are willing to render that, (which is what i instantly thought when i saw the pic) i will gladly make a sig. but ace is prolly the best renderer, elly coming in second. actually now i think of it they should have a render comp.....
um......

that would be me...
stay ontopic :P
YES SIR! XD

ya just ask jaded or chrono because there good with those types of pics
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?