A certain interesting index.

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
I watched the side story season first and when I watched the first season I was like "wait, the guy is the mc now?" I wasn't very pleased, seeing as index/touma are my least favorite characters in the show.
lol, i liked touma but.. he just felt so empty .-.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


yeah. Index was ok, but touma was just stupid.

Good thing he's the least important char lulz.
Index to me was okay at first, but as the anime moved on I seemed to notice NO change in her personality at ALL, she was just a pet, an annoying pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
lol, i liked touma but.. he just felt so empty .-.
I dislike his typical stand for his values and beliefs to a retarded level attitude, but, like Empire said, he really does not matter at all anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
Index to me was okay at first, but as the anime moved on I seemed to notice NO change in her personality at ALL, she was just a pet, an annoying pet.



I dislike his typical stand for his values and beliefs to a retarded level attitude, but, like Empire said, he really does not matter at all anymore.
so true! well i like the little link between him and misaka but thats it, i do know he will get a little more important in the future.. my favorite char is accelerator tho
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
so true! well i like the little link between him and misaka but thats it, i do know he will get a little more important in the future.. my favorite char is accelerator tho
Speaking of, I also hate the typical "I have no idea whether or not a garl likes me hurrdurrr" people aren't that thick.

I do like misaka to an extent, not all that fond of tsunderes, but she pulls it off well enough.

And Accelerator is my favorite character of course.

EDIT: One of the things about Touma that annoyed me the most is the memory loss thing, I wanted someone to catch on (Misaka noticing he stopped calling her biribiri and build from that) <- something like this, but it ended up just disappearing after about 10 episodes, as if it never happened!
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
Speaking of, I also hate the typical "I have no idea whether or not a garl likes me hurrdurrr" people aren't that thick.

I do like misaka to an extent, not all that fond of tsunderes, but she pulls it off well enough.

And Accelerator is my favorite character of course.

EDIT: One of the things about Touma that annoyed me the most is the memory loss thing, I wanted someone to catch on (Misaka noticing he stopped calling her biribiri and build from that) <- something like this, but it ended up just disappearing after about 10 episodes, as if it never happened!
Well, i dont want to spoil so ill ask you if you do want me to spoil it XD?
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
Well, i dont want to spoil so ill ask you if you do want me to spoil it XD?
I've seen the entire anime, so how can you spoil anything?
yeah touma's values and cluelessness are horrible. I mean the guy literally can not tell what the hell is going on 99% of the time, punches once, and end of arc.

I like misaka, sorta, but really i like last order and worst so much more.
--------------
Touma's memory loss was pretty much non-existant anyway, it could have been used well but it was given up on. I thought "oh this might be interesting" then it played no significance later on ever.

What really bugs me is the "filler" arcs. The arcs where some bad guy grabs a "mystical weapon" because no one ever guards these things, and touma has to go beat the bad guy because he stole it. Those arcs are just stupid and pointless.
-------------------------

Another thing i can't understand is the practicality of touma's power. He seems to never get hit by anything, ever. I think his real power is "main character", a buff that lets him live no matter what. He can only block magic with his left arm, which if any retard figured out, all they had to do was shoot him or throw something not directly connected with magic(accelerator threw steel but main character buff was on).
-----------------------------------
All in all though index, railgun, and the other non important people, play such a minor role its funny. Becuase 80% of the episode will focus on touma, index, and railgun, but the people who do EVERYTHING are the anti-hero's and the side characters.

Like touma figures out whats going on, but all the while in the background ppl are doing stuff 24/7. Its like your watching an anime where you focus on the clueless idiot but the people who get shit done only come in 10% of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
I've seen the entire anime, so how can you spoil anything?
later on, in light novel..
He goes to italy and he meets terra of the left (member of gods right seat "terra" meaning earth in italian) actually i think it was a phone conversation between him and terra, anyways misaka acidentally hears the phone conversation (in which terra gave a hint to touma about the image breakers real power, and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him, idk about the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
yeah touma's values and cluelessness are horrible. I mean the guy literally can not tell what the hell is going on 99% of the time, punches once, and end of arc.

I like misaka, sorta, but really i like last order and worst so much more.
--------------
Touma's memory loss was pretty much non-existant anyway, it could have been used well but it was given up on. I thought "oh this might be interesting" then it played no significance later on ever.

What really bugs me is the "filler" arcs. The arcs where some bad guy grabs a "mystical weapon" because no one ever guards these things, and touma has to go beat the bad guy because he stole it. Those arcs are just stupid and pointless.
-------------------------

Another thing i can't understand is the practicality of touma's power. He seems to never get hit by anything, ever. I think his real power is "main character", a buff that lets him live no matter what. He can only block magic with his left arm, which if any retard figured out, all they had to do was shoot him or throw something not directly connected with magic(accelerator threw steel but main character buff was on).
-----------------------------------
All in all though index, railgun, and the other non important people, play such a minor role its funny. Becuase 80% of the episode will focus on touma, index, and railgun, but the people who do EVERYTHING are the anti-hero's and the side characters.

Like touma figures out whats going on, but all the while in the background ppl are doing stuff 24/7. Its like your watching an anime where you focus on the clueless idiot but the people who get shit done only come in 10% of the time.
like accelerator, the doctor, misaka 10032, stiyl, kanzaki, Vasilisa and erm.. Tsuchimikado all of these have the supporting character buff on
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
later on, in light novel..
He goes to italy and he meets terra of the left (member of gods right seat "terra" meaning earth in italian) actually i think it was a phone conversation between him and terra, anyways misaka acidentally hears the phone conversation (in which terra gave a hint to touma about the image breakers real power, and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him, idk about the rest



like accelerator, the doctor, misaka 10032, stiyl, kanzaki, Vasilisa and erm.. Tsuchimikado all of these have the supporting character buff on
"and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him" Looking forward to this, oh so very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
yeah touma's values and cluelessness are horrible. I mean the guy literally can not tell what the hell is going on 99% of the time, punches once, and end of arc.

I like misaka, sorta, but really i like last order and worst so much more.
--------------
Touma's memory loss was pretty much non-existant anyway, it could have been used well but it was given up on. I thought "oh this might be interesting" then it played no significance later on ever.

What really bugs me is the "filler" arcs. The arcs where some bad guy grabs a "mystical weapon" because no one ever guards these things, and touma has to go beat the bad guy because he stole it. Those arcs are just stupid and pointless.
-------------------------

Another thing i can't understand is the practicality of touma's power. He seems to never get hit by anything, ever. I think his real power is "main character", a buff that lets him live no matter what. He can only block magic with his left arm, which if any retard figured out, all they had to do was shoot him or throw something not directly connected with magic(accelerator threw steel but main character buff was on).
-----------------------------------
All in all though index, railgun, and the other non important people, play such a minor role its funny. Becuase 80% of the episode will focus on touma, index, and railgun, but the people who do EVERYTHING are the anti-hero's and the side characters.

Like touma figures out whats going on, but all the while in the background ppl are doing stuff 24/7. Its like your watching an anime where you focus on the clueless idiot but the people who get shit done only come in 10% of the time.
"I like misaka, sorta, but really i like last order and worst so much more."

And as for the filler arc thing, I could not agree more, stupidest bloody thing.
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
"and ofc revealed the fact he has no memory of before! yayy) and then she confronts him" Looking forward to this, oh so very much.
i dun think youll see it soon just read the light novel olol
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
i dun think youll see it soon just read the light novel olol
you're probably right, J.C are in the middle of finishing off their old flagships (SnS/ZnT) after that they'll probably start going all out on Raildex.
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
you're probably right, J.C are in the middle of finishing off their old flagships (SnS/ZnT) after that they'll probably start going all out on Raildex.


yo msn throw it at me

wait what sns is getting a 3rd season? season 4 of znt seems meh

=O LE GASP SNS 3rd season! Wtf was i living in a cave?
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
wait what sns is getting a 3rd season? season 4 of znt seems meh

=O LE GASP SNS 3rd season! Wtf was i living in a cave?
Personally, I am happy they're finishing off ZnT, they really just left everyone hanging.

And SnS will be getting it's finale season in October I think. Which I am looking forward to.

Don't use msn. I have one, however I haven't bothered installing msn since I switched to mac, not even sure if you can.
Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
Personally, I am happy they're finishing off ZnT, they really just left everyone hanging.

And SnS will be getting it's finale season in October I think. Which I am looking forward to.

Don't use msn. I have one, however I haven't bothered installing msn since I switched to mac, not even sure if you can.
lol, what communication method are you using then
I think it would be a lot better and more popular if Accelerator had his own spinoff.
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?