CoolK2 Server Hacked.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
K2 Server Hacked.
[img]http:/owned.us/warrock.PNG[/img]

WarRock Server HACKED
I Wouldn't lie about something like this : )
I Blocked out the info so K2 can't find out what server that was hacked, they should just know it had tons of errors.
You caused it? =\
hmm well this should tell you how warrock is shit
No offense, but I guess you could see why it's hard for me to believe you. That looks like it was edited in paint, for one, the text is not even the same as that would be anyway. Prove to me more that you did it.
Yea for real,
that is not even what it would look like.

Text is way too big.
lol that does look like it was edited by paint or anything like it
Well, it's not I let Uno come on TeamViewer with me to view it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
MOAR PROOF PLS
Hispai speeks truth.
wow warrock servers suck then lol
he lies like a mother fucker
Stfu ******, If you want from come on irc fgt, don't ever say I lied , stupid jew :@ . Flamed , but seriously Gtfo.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?