Help on how to ... ?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help on how to ... ?
So guys after the help i get from [MPGH]Jason to download and install Visual Basic i want some informations on how to start programming!

I know many will say to me to go to the tutorial section but tutorials are not what i am looking for.

I want something like a library or a "book" on internet to get started and learn some things to start!

Thank you for reading
Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
So guys after the help i get from [MPGH]Jason to download and install Visual Basic i want some informations on how to start programming!

I know many will say to me to go to the tutorial section but tutorials are not what i am looking for.

I want something like a library or a "book" on internet to get started and learn some things to start!

Thank you for reading
Think about what you want to make. Then learn everything related to that project. This is the best way to learn. We will be here to help you. If you want to read books, check out recent threads by bazookaboy in this section.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?