I'm starting to hate college.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I'm starting to hate college.
TITLE:Conscious Reader
AUTHOR:Shrodes
EDITION:11th
COPYRIGHT YEAR:2009
PUBLISHER:Longman
ISBN:9780205616817
NEW:$75.00
USED:$56.25


TITLE:BNDL: ACP BASIC COLLEGE MATH
AUTHOR:McKeague
EDITION:3rd
COPYRIGHT YEAR:2011
PUBLISHER:Cengage Learning
ISBN:9781133304906
NEW:$61.50
USED:$46.25


TITLE:Active Reading Skills: Reading and Critical Thinking in College (with MyReadingLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card)
AUTHOR:McWhorter
EDITION:3rd
COPYRIGHT YEAR:2012
PUBLISHER:Pearson Education
ISBN:9780205167746
NEW:$88.25
USED:$66.25

The red colored texted one I can't find the two textbook can be bought from Barnes&Nobles the second one I have to talk to my instructor. College isn't cheap motherfuckers! At least technical school is a lot cheaper and textbooks and smock is including with the $1,500 of tuition. For those kids in high school thinking going to college think about the tuition and textbooks also don't forget the parking fees, securities I call insurance, and room&board if you plan going to a four year degree school.

I suggest go to a community college for two years while taking a class... I will be extremely AFK from this community from now on bye guys.
sucks bro, but you need to get them, no other way.
Leave college and work on your own
Better start sucking dick for books.
Nahh! My mom is paying for all of them since I already paid $1,500 for my technical school for nursing aide so I can work at the nursing home, private homes, or hospitals. Anyway my cousin made $18 an hour just to a disable woman ...its really a good job.

You may earned around $25 an hour but requires you to be physically fit.
Who doesn't hate school?
Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
Who doesn't hate school?
i dont...
honestly i dont actually...
dude.... get a loan... easy.. student loans are easily availible


id do anything for college... just to be in a college dorm


no telling how many times id get laid


the only thing really stopping me is my FACKING PARENts

why cant they understand that sex is a biological need for me?
Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
dude.... get a loan... easy.. student loans are easily availible


id do anything for college... just to be in a college dorm


no telling how many times id get laid


the only thing really stopping me is my FACKING PARENts

why cant they understand that sex is a biological need for me?
Cool story bro.
and this is why you attempt to apply for local scholarships or find older friends who have the books and buy it off of them.
My college tuition balance.



FML.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
My college tuition balance.



FML.
Really? Mine is 3,000 of tuition I have to do that stupid federal work study program.
my father got a 60,000 dollar grant for going back to school somehow.. like seriously hes been jobless and thats what pays the bills and then some.....
College = Pussy. More then high school. You can get pussy every night no matter how old you are.
Lol, My computer science book cost me $160 and my Criminal Justice cost me $200 ish... You got it easy dude... Plus I got 2 other books. But they were like $50 each.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?