How to hack with minimum hackusations.

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Slightly obvious things...
Ohh that's great, you help people to kill z8games.

Thank you but when z8 will solve all of hacking problems what will you and your lil team do?
I can answer you, quit!
Lmao, I usually play without hacks and have them as a backup. So as I can respond to hackers. Although that usually results in me getting kicked and they keep using the hack.

Anyways, z8 will never solve the hacking problem... as long as it is free. Btw, if you're siding with z8, or just think you're gonna get howned (Hack owned) why are you here? Just... wondering.
ofc they will say they dont hack,nobody is so dump to say he hack...he will be automatic kicked by players.. a lot of noobs hack obviuosly
I only use no reciol/spread and chams
nice tut !
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us