TrickyTwist

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
TrickyTwist
Hey Guys TrickyTwist also known as Twisty I came to mpgh because I really like to atmosphere here and what I mean by this is that all the members here seem so great and staff seem great!

What I have to offer is well basically I was a Global Moderator at a site I cant mention due to advertisement rules here, and well some day I hope to achieve some sort of role in one of the sections. I can keep sections clean and out of trouble.

I also have allot of experience with Xbox 360's I have done about 15 jtags but have stopped due to them not being so popular anymore.

Thanks,
Tricky
Welcum to MPGH!
Welcome to MPGH !
Welcome
Thank you all, and I wish to have a great time here at MPGH
welcome to MPGH hope you enjoy ur stay here and dont forget to READ the Rules!
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
HI DAR HAVE FUNNN
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy in your stay.
Welcome to MPGH!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us