294 Friend Request OMG!!

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

Yes I'm Very Happy
I'm on your Facebook.

Did you accept all of the requests?
Click on the image and expand it. I think you have edited it.
Image sharing section.
damn you must feel good
Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
damn you must feel good
I Already Feel
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
That`s why i have only 200 ppl i do know ^^
it's why I only have 45 FRIENDS.
I bet your part of one of those mass add chain mails...
Probably HTML edit, because it stops to count at 99

dude, you've seen my 1337 notifications?
Nice edit. the numbers would be pushed to the right side not centered.
I don't add random people, and my fb profile is private
I only add people I actually know
You got a whole bunch of E-buddies now. Impressive.
Cool story bro.
Now have fun going through all that shit
There's nothing you can be proud about
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?