Exclamationneed code for inf. equipment

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
need code for inf. equipment
hi ppl

i have an request for 2 codes

when you use the infinite ammo code for the weapons ofcourse there is no infinite ammo for your grenades claymore and shit.

so my question can any1 give me the code for infinite equipment ( grenades semtex grenades etc.)

and the code that you can throw grenades very fast ( rapid fire)

because im working on a mod and this is the only thing i still need

thnx
Moved to GSC Help.
This is the code for unlimited equipment. Why do you want it full-auto. Why not just make a semtex gun then. Using MagicBullet.

Code:
doAmmoEquipment()
{
    self endon ( "disconnect" );
    self endon ( "death" );

    while ( 1 )
    {
        currentoffhand = self GetCurrentOffhand();
        if ( currentoffhand != "none" )
        {
            self setWeaponAmmoClip( currentoffhand, 5 );
            self GiveMaxAmmo( currentoffhand );
        }
        wait 0.05;
    }
}
If you want automatic TK there is a weapon called throwingknife_mp.
that doesnt work dude
even i know that

you cant use maic bullet code to shoot semtex
Quote Originally Posted by krijnrien View Post
that doesnt work dude
even i know that

you cant use maic bullet code to shoot semtex
No you can't. You can shot the model of it. But not the Damage and so of it.
Well, that would be hard I guess. I can't say 100% sure that you can't. but for what I have seen here. you can't.

But I am sure that it's possible. Just need some brain
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
No you can't. You can shot the model of it. But not the Damage and so of it.
Well, that would be hard I guess. I can't say 100% sure that you can't. but for what I have seen here. you can't.

But I am sure that it's possible. Just need some brain
With a super big quantity of codes, is possible,
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
With a super big quantity of codes, is possible,
Nothing is impossible for you
hmm that sucks

really wanne make some fun mod with that you can shoot semtex or throw it insane fast
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us