Pspdude's GFX showcase :)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Pspdude's GFX showcase :)
So I've been doing some graphics design for about 2 years, and I've used a bunch of programs like, 3DS max, Cinema4D, Photoshop, Illustrator and more.

But I'm just here to show some stuff that I made

They range from Wallpapers to youtube backgrounds.


This was made for a wallpaper for a Cod4 Clan I'm in.


YT Background made for someone


YT background made for a friend of mine


YT background made for a friend of mine


Wallpaper made for my Cod4 name


YT background made for a friend


Wallpaper I made that was for my site called hiddendesigners, but apparently it's taken >.< So time for new idea's


An edit of my wallpaper


YT background made for me


Another YT background made for me


Thanks for taking a look I'll update this when I feel like it >.<
I don't have anything against you, but if you have .psd's, that would be great. Anyone new with great art that we don't know, is veeery suspicious... don't take it personally
Anyways, it seems like you're a jack of all trades, and a master of none. your C4D objects seem well done enough, but could be better if things wasn't plain and pure white and such. Your composition and flow needs work as in your C4D wallpaper. With your youtube backgrounds, the second one is the only good one, because it works as if it was a part of the smoke. With the others, the effects just seem the be there, with C4D text. Passing that all aside, you seem to be decently well rounded. Now your goal should be to be a master of all trades
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I don't have anything against you, but if you have .psd's, that would be great. Anyone new with great art that we don't know, is veeery suspicious... don't take it personally
Anyways, it seems like you're a jack of all trades, and a master of none. your C4D objects seem well done enough, but could be better if things wasn't plain and pure white and such. Your composition and flow needs work as in your C4D wallpaper. With your youtube backgrounds, the second one is the only good one, because it works as if it was a part of the smoke. With the others, the effects just seem the be there, with C4D text. Passing that all aside, you seem to be decently well rounded. Now your goal should be to be a master of all trades
Thanks I know what you mean by this being suspicious, but the only .psd's that were used were basic YT templates.
Your site Hidden Designers?

Well HD was around for years, I know the owner and co-owner.
I think some people here might know Drift Angel.
Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
Your site Hidden Designers?

Well HD was around for years, I know the owner and co-owner.
I think some people here might know Drift Angel.
Your kidding, right? >.< Now I have to make a new name... -.- Anyways thanks for informing me.
Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
Your site Hidden Designers?

Well HD was around for years, I know the owner and co-owner.
I think some people here might know Drift Angel.
I remember Drift Angel. Helped me out when I was a beginner.

As for OP, these are actually pretty good. I like the yt backgrounds, but perhaps you could more style to them rather than c4d text and a couple of effects around them. Try adding some more detail around the modules and stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


I remember Drift Angel. Helped me out when I was a beginner.

As for OP, these are actually pretty good. I like the yt backgrounds, but perhaps you could more style to them rather than c4d text and a couple of effects around them. Try adding some more detail around the modules and stuff
Hey hey hey now. Dont forget about KRS. I loved that dude D:

Taught me everything to do with C4D, as well as tons of advanced techniques in Photoshop. Awesome dude!
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Hey hey hey now. Dont forget about KRS. I loved that dude D:

Taught me everything to do with C4D, as well as tons of advanced techniques in Photoshop. Awesome dude!
Oh yah I forgot about him, awesome dude with his fucked up cat eye. Loved his old tags, but never really like his smudge tags that much.
Thanks for the positive feedback people
The edit of wallpaper version u have should have lens flare IMO. And u shoud remove the white dots in the orbs if possible (dunno if thats from texture or from the light settings)
Overall its pretty impressive, u made me go to C4d and try to mimic u. I failed. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
The edit of wallpaper version u have should have lens flare IMO. And u shoud remove the white dots in the orbs if possible (dunno if thats from texture or from the light settings)
Overall its pretty impressive, u made me go to C4d and try to mimic u. I failed. -.-
Pro tip:

Lens flares are for complete nubs.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
The edit of wallpaper version u have should have lens flare IMO. And u shoud remove the white dots in the orbs if possible (dunno if thats from texture or from the light settings)
Overall its pretty impressive, u made me go to C4d and try to mimic u. I failed. -.-
i like the c4d wallpaper as far as the yt backgrounds go i think they need more to them
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?