lagg

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
lagg
is it just me or the people that play project blackout laggs? because i have green ping and they have red..
It depends on where you live. Since I live in Australia, I always have a red/orange ping
And it also depends on how fast internet connection you have. The minimum requirement to play Project Blackout is 52 kB per second. If you're anywhere near that number, that's probably the problem.
Well you know the only the host can do it sometimes.. just like flashjr what he said..
and if u live in another place just like example: i live in austrailia or poland then the host is in the poland or austrailia well you can get 3 pings or green ping..
another way!! : the connection..
The connection has two ways:
100 MBS Connection is the best connection to get Best ping..
Its the choice of your internet connection sometimes,.
Location and Internet are your two primary sources that calculate your ping. I'm not entirely sure where the Project Blackout server is located(most likely somewhere in the U.S), but if you have a close location and a really good internet, you'll have a 4-5 ping bar. I'm mostly at 4 all the time, sometimes I enter three. My internet is great, but my locations is somewhat far.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us