COmbatarms EU 2LT4
Hello,
i'm selling my COmbatarms eu Account.
The account is 2lt4, K/D 1,21 and has 10 perma weapons~.
There are 1,5k GP and 200% EP boosts.
I never hacked with and have the complete datas.
38 Gray hisec keys and 30 Respawn Tokens are available too.
5 shots stats are good.
Inbox some things like Trisoght Holosight (30 days) and so on.
Btw. never got reported.
I'm interested in Money, minecraft account and/or Dragonica account/things.
There are even much medals to make ( you can get good ep ) I only made 2 but there are a lot of other medals which has 80 percent and so on.
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_13.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_12.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_11.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_07.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_05.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_08.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_10.jpg
Blah.
Leave offer.
i'm selling my COmbatarms eu Account.
The account is 2lt4, K/D 1,21 and has 10 perma weapons~.
There are 1,5k GP and 200% EP boosts.
I never hacked with and have the complete datas.
38 Gray hisec keys and 30 Respawn Tokens are available too.
5 shots stats are good.
Inbox some things like Trisoght Holosight (30 days) and so on.
Btw. never got reported.
I'm interested in Money, minecraft account and/or Dragonica account/things.
There are even much medals to make ( you can get good ep ) I only made 2 but there are a lot of other medals which has 80 percent and so on.
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_13.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_12.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_11.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_07.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_05.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_08.jpg
http://gi340.photobucket.com/groups/...at-Arms_10.jpg
Blah.
Leave offer.

