How to Power Level?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How to Power Level?
Ok ive never done Power Leveling before so i dont know how to do it.
If someone could be kind enough to explain to me the process of how to power level in FT/QR i would love u for ever haha no homo


PS: if u want we can power level
There are two ways in which ppl power level with qr usually one way is to let the humans with all of the rounds, so if you arent host ever, you will get shitload of exp/gp as long as you don't get abnormal. Another way is to let human win on odd rounds and zombies on even rounds. Both will work really well as long as you don't get abnormal. I'm going to power level on my mules after school today so I can rank them all to ssg1.
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post
There are two ways in which ppl power level with qr usually one way is to let the humans with all of the rounds, so if you arent host ever, you will get shitload of exp/gp as long as you don't get abnormal. Another way is to let human win on odd rounds and zombies on even rounds. Both will work really well as long as you don't get abnormal. I'm going to power level on my mules after school today so I can rank them all to ssg1.
I do it the first way.
You need to pwrlvl with a small group you can trust.
I'll be up for power leveling in about 2 hours i need to power level 2 mules to SSG1 they both have like 120k gp on them. So they need to get to gifting
Quote Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ View Post
I'll be up for power leveling in about 2 hours i need to power level 2 mules to SSG1 they both have like 120k gp on them. So they need to get to gifting
Just 7 hours too late
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Just 7 hours too late
awwww man fuck.
I wanna power level
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?