Thumbs upTerraria 1.0.6.1

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Terraria 1.0.6.1
Hey everyone I decompiled and fixed all the conversion errors for the source HAVE FUUUN!!!!!!!!!!




=================VIRUS SCANS!=================

VirusChief.com


jotti.org

Changed it to attachment*


Thank me if you wish !
1.0.6.1 Source Code.rarattachment deleted · 547 downloads before removal
thanks, you just saved me a lot of time
hotkeys? commands? how to use this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by wox View Post
hotkeys? commands? how to use this hack?
I think it's the actual game, not a hack.
It's not hacks or the game, It's the source code, Meant for people who want to make mods/hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Masonhales111 View Post
Umm how to recompile the code...?
After you have made changes to the code, hit the green triangle (recompile button). That is if you are using C++, Visual Basic.
After you hit the Green Arrow (F5) if the build is successful the .exe file will be in this location:

"%UserProfile%\WERE YOU PLACED IT\1.0.6.1 Source Code\bin\Debug\Terraria.exe(or assembly name)"
How do I compile this in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ultimate?
If anyone wants to help we are using this as an engine for a free game. Could use some coders though. Also this code does have one issue. You can't host with no changes out of the box. I will look into why.
I can't edit so sorry for double post. It is just missing the TerrariaServer.exe I don't see it in the code to compile either.
Isn't the Host-And-Play structure inside the coding? You could build off of that... I hope...
how do i download the thing???
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?