TalkingHow Do I Earn Points?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
How Do I Earn Points?
Hay how do i get points really fast xD
i've done loads of posting, but my points only go up by one. Is there an easier way?
Its not all about the points i no, I just wanna get known and respected.

Thank Me if your thinking the same
Get referels use the Rep system
Quote Originally Posted by jbell07 View Post
Hay how do i get points really fast xD
i've done loads of posting, but my points only go up by one. Is there an easier way?
Its not all about the points i no, I just wanna get known and respected.

Thank Me if your thinking the same
U dont need point's to get known and respected. I suggest u to keep posting, BTW post count makes u popular to
No it doesn't.
Thank you all sooooo much, ur all legends...wanna know whats funny...i have no idea what the rep system is lol xD hahaha im a mega nooob
Ponits don't mean shit just spam.
Dude! wtf im not spamming, All I want to do i level up, get more points and i level up its not spam, i was curious. RAAAAA *RAGE* lol :3
Quote Originally Posted by jbell07 View Post
Dude! wtf im not spamming, All I want to do i level up, get more points and i level up its not spam, i was curious. RAAAAA *RAGE* lol :3
I spam and i'm lv 4.
Don't worry it will work
Just be nice to people. Post more. And help people. That would make you cool.
33 posts?
Dude Im not spamming, thats just a D**ks move and ye 33 posts im newish...I made account ages ago and never used it till now
Quote Originally Posted by jbell07 View Post
Dude Im not spamming, thats just a D**ks move and ye 33 posts im newish...I made account ages ago and never used it till now
Alright, you'll finish last
There's no prize for the more points you get, so stop trying
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?