>Top Gear< TMP + Itech

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
>Top Gear< TMP + Itech
Mods the TMP, Itech, Itech sight, and the silencer.
Newbies follow the text document in the .rar on how to inject.







Virus Scan
TMP.rarattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
It looks blurry. What map is that?
It's black lung training mod. I take my SS' up there without going on a server where all I see is megaphone spam.
Looks very good! Little blurry.
But I love the design.
Thanks. I'm going to post new SS' in a second.
Looks Good .

/Aproved
Thanks, took me a bit to get the matte just right.
Blur Blur Blur Blur Blur Blur Blur I dont get why its blurred bro, other than that, its nice
I used a fractal brush, that must be the blur.
Looks nice but,Top Gear as in the car show?
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Looks nice but,Top Gear as in the car show?
Top Gear as in my new mod team, also created from the show
Lol I thought so.
Nub stole my account...
You know all your messages gets sent to my email so now i'm stalking you without even trying.
Quote Originally Posted by jinth View Post
Nub stole my account...
You know all your messages gets sent to my email so now i'm stalking you without even trying.
WHO THE FUCK TOOK YOUR ACCOUNT?
Actually jintha was my account but I shared it with my friend and he pretty much uses it as his own now to post mods.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us