Help Me Code C++ [Solved]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help Me Code C++ [Solved]
Hey I am decent with visual basic skills but If anyone can help me learn c++ for warrock hacks,tell me so I can e-mail you
thanks in advance,
Buy a few books from the local store. Read them. Do the examples. Re-read them. You will learn in time
Making hacks require a lot of patience and skill in the language. You cannot start making hacks in first few months of your learning. I suggest you to download book # 18 [C-C++ Programmer's Reference, 3rd Edition.chm] from the following thread. It is probably the best reference of C++.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...n-c-books.html

Learn the core language elements. Master pointers. Learn how memory works. Then you will be ready to dive into advancements of the language and start making hacks for not only WarRock, but for any game.

Remember, it requires a lot of patience and practice.
Have Fun.
I have 2 years of program language skill but for turing and visual basics, the problem is I just need to see a working hack in visual basics, or c++ and I can understand and learn it from that point on. Because all hacks are dll. I cannot open them to read the codes they use.
Quote Originally Posted by jojo4mojo[MENTION=94316
Y ahoo.ca;4946810]I have 2 years of program language skill but for turing and visual basics, the problem is I just need to see a working hack in visual basics, or c++ and I can understand and learn it from that point on. Because all hacks are dll. I cannot open them to read the codes they use.
I doubt that it is going to happen. Visual Basic allows basic hacks and you may as well find some dlls. Decompiling VB dlls is easy.
The best way is to learn and build the stuff yourself, as I suggested earlier.
Lol, what you want is code to leech, compile, and claim credits.
I'm wondering if you ever coded something yourself those 2 years...
When I first started learning C++, I was told to focus on learning, not set a goal to make hacks. O_o Even if it is tempting, "hacking leads to bad coding, which leads to bad results."

Edit: I'm far from pro, just good advice I'm passing on.
I started c++ with no knowledge of the language. With my basic understanding of VB.net it made things easier for me. I started using Gellin's V2 base, and that where my knowledge of C++ really began. Using my math, I was able to calculate the GUI (D3D) in my head making lots of things while learning C++. Then I took a break, Only this year I truly understood memory and this was because I had interest in assembly language. I can say I know a little more then the next guy. Depending on who that guy is but my knowledge if good enough to make nice hacks, as you can see in my signature.

lol, Learning a language to make hacks isn't the best thing. I learn C++ because I wanted to be ahead of my class, My Pride did that. When you learn it to make hacks you give up a LOT.

Sometimes to learn you have to jump in the deep side of the pool and make your way out. When you are drowning, we are here to help you, but asking for help for everything is tricking your self out of the experience.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I started c++ with no knowledge of the language. With my basic understanding of VB.net it made things easier for me. I started using Gellin's V2 base, and that where my knowledge of C++ really began. Using my math, I was able to calculate the GUI (D3D) in my head making lots of things while learning C++. Then I took a break, Only this year I truly understood memory and this was because I had interest in assembly language. I can say I know a little more then the next guy. Depending on who that guy is but my knowledge if good enough to make nice hacks, as you can see in my signature.

lol, Learning a language to make hacks isn't the best thing. I learn C++ because I wanted to be ahead of my class, My Pride did that. When you learn it to make hacks you give up a LOT.

Sometimes to learn you have to jump in the deep side of the pool and make your way out. When you are drowning, we are here to help you, but asking for help for everything is tricking your self out of the experience.
Said like a boss. .
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I started c++ with no knowledge of the language. With my basic understanding of VB.net it made things easier for me. I started using Gellin's V2 base, and that where my knowledge of C++ really began. Using my math, I was able to calculate the GUI (D3D) in my head making lots of things while learning C++. Then I took a break, Only this year I truly understood memory and this was because I had interest in assembly language. I can say I know a little more then the next guy. Depending on who that guy is but my knowledge if good enough to make nice hacks, as you can see in my signature.

lol, Learning a language to make hacks isn't the best thing. I learn C++ because I wanted to be ahead of my class, My Pride did that. When you learn it to make hacks you give up a LOT.

Sometimes to learn you have to jump in the deep side of the pool and make your way out. When you are drowning, we are here to help you, but asking for help for everything is tricking your self out of the experience.

very inspiring post ty
thanks for all the sexy knowlege I feel like a man now ty
when I make my first legit hack you guys will be first to get for teaching me everything!
Quote Originally Posted by jojo4mojo[MENTION=94316
Y ahoo.ca;4949600]thanks for all the sexy knowlege I feel like a man now ty
when I make my first legit hack you guys will be first to get for teaching me everything!
That's the spirit.
Marking solved until you need more help.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?