Chuggin sryup?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Chuggin sryup?
I just chugged like a 10 oz bottle, contains 15 DMX.

will i feel it soon?
ur gunna die .
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
ur gunna die .
iv done worse

PS: i feel it now
Quote Originally Posted by Broken99 View Post
iv done worse

PS: i feel it now
Now ur gunna die.
Good luck getting through it
Are you stupid?
Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
Are you stupid?
are you spammer?
I have just read that i have consumed enough to give me hallucinations
Quote Originally Posted by Broken99 View Post
I have just read that i have consumed enough to give me hallucinations
Lmao. What an idiot.
It wasn't spam?
It was on topic and I simply just asked a question.
So spammer accuser, gtfo.
My dad's a doc i'll ask

No Seriously hes a doctor
I hope u die from a heart attack or a blood clog.
jk jk lol.
cock sucker
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
I hope u die from a heart attack or a blood clog.
jk jk lol.
cock sucker
Phil
Quote Originally Posted by Broken99 View Post
Phil
im sorry lol.
i was just kiddin xD
Oh my gaws, why?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us