MPGH.NET D3D Public Hack

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
MPGH.NET D3D Public Hack
As you know, this section has been in dire need of hacks. We've been trying to find coders for this section, and we've had no luck.

Dave stopped releasing public hacks, due to other projects, and Jeff hasn't been around for a while.

Here's a little something I put together recently.
Big thanks to @Qmo
He's been a huge help throughout this whole time, and has been releasing public hacks since his arrival at MPGH. Without him, none of this would have been possible. I love you

Here's a sneak peek of what's in store.


Get ready, because this section is coming back to life
Once again, without qmoainx this wouldn't be here, so everyone thank him.

Regards, Jamal.
looks like a very very nice hack, good job with this @FUKO I luv you.
OMFG THANKS JAMAL AND THANK YOU QMOAiNX!

Hopefully you release this soon enough...

But thanks any ways for contributing to this section. I will try to do my best to come up with some releases. Other then that I am a noob. Specially at C++ I haven't even started with it all the way. But I restored my computer and lost all my projects that I started...

I will try releasing NOOB stuff... Not into hacking stuff yet...

But I will try as well.

Once again thank you.
Tested it out.
Works good for Windows XP 32Bit.
I love you.
i love you @FUKO and LOVE for MPGH lovers
Hmmm, Is it okay if I take this baby on a test drive?

I do have a win xp 32bit as well...
And win 7 ultimate 32 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim896 View Post
Dowland Linl Pls
lolwat

Jamal thank you ;O
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
If read the title of this Thread u will see "[Preview] So stfu and just wait for Public Release ...
Sweet hack, nice job.
Great!!! Nice job..
Message me if you need a windows 7 64 bit tester in the future.
Hii,

I am Brazilian player,

i need download for test im PB-PT.

no god hacks for PB-PT

Thanks ^^
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us