Dark Side v2 Menu Hack
Dark Side v2 Menu Hack
Nice but
menu look like
Crazybone's ..
menu look like
Crazybone's ..
pretty good menu....

Nice looking...
Nice Job Keep It Up
OMG !! GooD JoB And İ See Aimbot !!! 

cool everyones doing aimbot now
Fuck public aimbots, kill the game.
I don't play ca so I don't know, but a vip aimbot I can live with because vip hackers are few, but public aimbots just kill the game. Last year there was one out and there literally wasn't a lobby without anyone aimbotting, infact loads of people did it and no-one was being kicked because there were too many to kick.
Looks cool
But G-Force is much better

But G-Force is much better

Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsDark Side™ Public Crossfire Hack Version 1.00 17 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsDark Side Hack V2.00 MeNu D3D ! 152 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsDark Side Hack 68 CrossFire DiscussionsDark-Side - MPGH - CF - NeW - Hack <- Download here 8 Programming Tutorial RequestsIngame Menu Hack (C++)PA 6






