New Signature Again

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
try something new most of your sigs look alike no offense
=/
but sig is ok not bad
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
try something new most of your sigs look alike no offense
=/
but sig is ok not bad
It's true, I don't seem to variate enough. I do one style well and stick with it. I'll try something new for my next one, any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t View Post
It's true, I don't seem to variate enough. I do one style well and stick with it. I'll try something new for my next one, any ideas?
Do a RJ kind of sig,
I'd like to see that.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Do a RJ kind of sig,
I'd like to see that.
Pfft, I'll give it a try. It'll take a while though. Cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t View Post
Pfft, I'll give it a try. It'll take a while though. Cheers.
Good luck homie,
do work!
Looks good and blends well gj 9/10
Nice Bull3t.
Seems to fit in well. =D
8.7/10
i wish i could make sumtin like that
make a pop out dildo sig?
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
make a pop out dildo sig?
Gimmie a dildo.
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t View Post
Gimmie a dildo.


-by gg2gg
other one got removed by phtobucket so i cant you a nice rendered out one but this is close erase of the parts
you know
I think the render needs some more blending.
Other than that.. awesome brushing work
OMFG HA there are some horny men here
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?