I do to make mods for MW3

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
I do to make mods for MW3
so I jokingly put this in my youtube "about me"





Then my friend sent me this message.



I replied...



He replies...



And so far I've said



sometimes he can take my jokes too seriously
Still more to come I will be updating.
nobody cares .
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
nobody cares .
well you obviously care if you replied.
Quote Originally Posted by Killamodzsta View Post
well you obviously care if you replied.
But we really don't
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
nobody cares .
LMFAOO.....

thats just mean

Lols lets see if he really falls for it
Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
LMFAOO.....

thats just mean

Lols lets see if he really falls for it
I took my black ops game-case and crossed out "Black ops", wrote below with a sharpie "MW3" and drew a stick figure with a gun on it. Still waiting for a reply.
Quote Originally Posted by Killamodzsta View Post
I took my black ops game-case and crossed out "Black ops", wrote below with a sharpie "MW3" and drew a stick figure with a gun on it. Still waiting for a reply.
fail.
Taking things serious
Like the next level
Keep that to yourself, the whole world doesn't need to know
Cool story bro.
Your friend is stupid
you lied,
you didn't update.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?